First, Zamn is a SaaS service, which is a cloud service with a specific subscription period, which has a start and end time. The goal of the service is to provide cloud solutions for digitizing e-learning based on the e-learning management system. Then the virtual classroom service and the virtual classroom service is a technical means that brings together users inside an virtual room to share the scientific material in a live broadcast. A momentary interaction between the two parties.
What personal information does the Zamn service collect when visiting the website?
When visiting the site, we do not collect any personal information of the visitor.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on the site as a new user, and you start benefiting from our services
● If you subscribe to our website for free or to one of the plans, do we use your students' information?
Zamn does not authorize itself to use the “trainees / students” information of customers and send it to any other party. However, in the event that one of the “trainees/students” registers on our site knowing that this matter is not compulsory, then our site treats him as a user of the site Zamn and the usage policy applies to him.
● If “Zamn” is used in the educational or training process, is the education/training approved by us?
Zamn is a Digital product means to deliver educational / training content “remotely” with a live broadcast and has nothing to do with academic credits and the like.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you subscribe to our services or to our mailing list, or respond to a survey or marketing communication, in order to benefit from it in the following ways:
● Create promotional content targeted to you based on your interest in our Service.
● To improve our website in order to serve you better.
● To allow us to provide better services when responding to customer service requests.
● To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
● To process your transactions faster.
● To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
● To follow up on technical support cases after correspondence.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use weak scanning and/or PCI scanning. An external PCI-compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions. We use regular malware scanning.
Your personal information will be contained behind secure networks, and can only be accessed by a limited number of persons affiliated with Zamn.
who have special access rights to these systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit card information you register is encrypted via SSL technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places a request to enter, amit, or access their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed by the portal provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
● Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
● Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
● Continue tracking ads.
● Collecting aggregate data about site visits and its effectiveness to better display site tools and experiences in the future. We may also use the services of trusted third parties to track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this via your browser settings. Because the browser is a little different, look at the browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your profiles.
If you turn off cookies, some features that make your site experience more efficient may not work properly. This will not affect the user experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose information when disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or security, or those of others.
However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links We do not list or offer third party products or services on our website.
The Google Advertising requirements can be summed up in the Google Advertising Principles. It has been developed to provide an experience to the users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
- Online privacy protection
• On the personal account modification page, you can change your personal information.
- specifically when it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not market to children under the age of 13.
- In order to be in line with fair information practices, we will take the following response action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 working days upon becoming aware of it.
The Spam Act is a law that defines the rules for commercial email, sets out requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to prevent emails from being sent to them, and spells out stiff penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
• Submit information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions
• Processing requests and sending information and updates related to requests.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• You shopped to our mailing list or continued to send emails to our customers after completing the original transaction.
To be in compliance with the SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
● Do not use false or misleading material or an email address.
● Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable manner.
● Include the physical address of the business or location.
● Monitor third-party email marketing services for compatibility, if any are used.
● Cancellation of the subscription within 7 days from the date of subscription, in the event of a technical defect on our part that cannot be repaired.
1- Please note that Zamn is a subscription and not a lease or ownership.
2- Since Zamn is a subscription, we are committed to providing technical support and constantly updating and developing the system in return for the customer's subscription with us.
3- Zamn is not responsible for the extremist use of the application, but in the event of any suspicious use, we will immediately intervene and ban it.
4- A fixed-term subscription has a start and end date specified in the invoice.
5- The Zamn platform is obliged to provide technical support via e-mail or in the manner it deems appropriate, and the subscriber must provide the technicians with a copy of the problem so that they can help.
6- There must be an e-mail to activate the virtual room upon baptism.
7- The name of the person responsible for communication, his e-mail and phone number must be specified. When his information is updated or changed, we must be notified by an official letter from the authorized e-mail for communication or by an official certified letter.
8- Technical support does not include field visits, as it has its own cost concluded according to specific agreements.
9- Zamn is obligated to respond during working hours from Sunday to Thursday 1 pm to 9:00 pm and Friday and Saturday are holidays.
10- Membership subscription is not subject to freezing.
11- When the user deletes the recordings, Zamn keeps the recording for a period of 15 days from the moment of deletion, in anticipation that the deletion was carried out by mistake, and it is retrieved upon the customer's request. When 15 days are exceeded from the moment of deletion, the recording is automatically and permanently deleted.
12- You must take a copy of your recordings upon termination of your subscription and protect it from the user before his subscription ends, as we have the right to delete it if the subscription ends.
13- Upgrading the account is not available if the payment is electronic and is available through payment via bank transfer, Paypal or stcpay, and it takes place only within 24 hours from the date of payment.
14- The virtual room has limited capacity, not unlimited, according to plans.
15- Zamn has the right to suspend membership when violating the agreed payment dates.
16- Subscription does not entitle you to use the Zamn logo as an academic accreditation platform.
17- Using the platform does not mean the adoption of any training programs at all.
18- Your subscription with us guarantees you periodic updates and system development from time to time.
19- In the event that sudden matters out of control occur, the user will be notified within 7 working days upon our knowledge.
20- The user's consent to subscribe or use the Zamn platform is an approval of the technical characteristics related to the use of the virtual room, which are referred to in System requirements page.
21- For disputes and legal disputes, each of the parties shall refer to litigation in Saudi Arabia.
22- Zamn does not open the camera for the user automatically, and the user should allow this. In the event of misuse and opening the camera, Zamn will not bear any privacy-related damages at all.
23- Zamn does not have any authority to access and control a device or delete any files from your computer or phone.
24- The service is a cloud subscription and not an in-kind product
25- Upon the end of the customer's subscription, the recordings will be deleted from the “All Recordings” section initially, and when 15 days have passed, they will be permanently deleted.
• The customer has the right to request a trial account and try the service before subscribing, as the trial subscription entitles him to obtain a trial account for a room that accommodates 50 people, with unlimited use for two days.
• The customer is entitled to a full refund if it is proven that there is a technical defect that cannot be repaired within the first 5 days from the date of activating the subscription.
• Some recorded lectures take 24 hours to appear, and more than that, technical support should be notified to create a ticket containing (the date of registration and the link to the lecture).
• The company has the right to perform maintenance / update of the system, taking into account the times of customer use, bearing in mind that maintenance times, if applicable, are between 1 am to 6 am, and emergency cases are notified to customers.
• The company has the right to update / develop / reduce some services that may cause damage to the servers or the stability of the service.
• If it is confirmed that the customer has used the service since the date of subscription and requested a refund due to a non-technical reason, the subscription cannot be canceled or refunded.
• The “عتاد الرقمية” company, which is developing the “Zamn” product, has the right to legally pursue anyone who uses the “Zamn” logo for purposes other than what was intended for it.
Usage Policy for Certificate Service
• The Certificates service from the Zamn system is a technical service provided by the platform as a ready-made solution that replaces the design or programming of a certificate, where the similar user in “Mushtarik” creates an account and benefits from the service technically and raises his logo or seal without the need for design or special software and completes the basic data of the certificate Such as (course title / date / text details / speaker name / add slogan / add stamp).
The Zamn platform is not an academic entity for granting certificates, but it is a technical entity that provides digital solutions, and therefore the platform is not the one that accredits any training programs or is authorized to issue accreditation permits, and it is only a number solution. them in every country.
- We are fully committed to creating a safe and secure electronic environment on the Internet.
- We use HTTPS protocol on the primary and secondary domain.
- We are committed to updating the HTTPS protocol periodically.
Cyber incident management policy
- We are committed to reporting cyber security incidents with the relevant authorities, which the security incident may affect.
- Resorting to restoring the backup copy in the event that it is impossible to deal with the matter.
- Work to provide solutions with evidence to avoid disruption of the work of the related parties, and as a guide, restoring the backup copy in a subdomain.
|Severity level||Description||Time to answer||Time to resolve the incident|
|Too Dangerous||Serious damage that directly affects the reputation and credibility of the Zamn platform, or affects many functional business units in it or the business location in a significant way, which requires the activation of business continuity procedures.||Instantly||2 Hours|
|Dangerous||Major outage affecting functional business units, major services or the site.||1-2 Hours||4-5 Hours|
|normal||Moderate impact on the workflow of functional business units, locations, or IT assets, in addition to moderate to high impact on non-critical business units in the Zamn platform||4-5 Hours||2 Days|
|Low||A small impact on a few resources, and the incident can be sustained for a certain period of time.||24 hours||5 Days|
* All mentioned times are included during the official working hours.
- We are committed to securing the data and information of the parties and users, and the responsibility for protecting the parties lies with the service provider.
- We do not share any personal data with any other parties, unless requested by an official government, and this includes the investigation of potential violations of these terms; Or detecting, preventing or addressing any cases of fraud, security or technical problems.
- We are committed to providing a daily backup of the data, and it remains saved in the servers for a period of 7 days, and the last copy of the data is deleted at the end of the seventh day, corresponding to the first (eighth) day, and this cycle continues its work.
- Using a Firewall provided by Oracle to protect the server and fortify its settings.
- The system does not accept weak passwords.
- An annual test to withstand the platform to enter the beneficiaries.
1- The trainee: He is a user who has the right to register for free on the Zamn platform in order to try the system. As for joining the courses, it depends on the entity's policy whether it allows free entry, fees, or special requirements that are not included in the management of the Zamn platform.
2- The trainer: He is the content provider for the trainee and has advanced powers that he gets after adding the supervisor to him on the platform, such as correcting assignments, answering student questions, or opening and closing virtual classes.
3- The subscriber/account manager: a subscriber who obtained his account in exchange for choosing one of the paid platform packages. And he has advanced powers such as managing the e-learning system for his facility, appointing trainers and supervisors, opening virtual classes, and deleting or creating new courses or tests.
Risk management policy:
- For each of the risks separately, the platform management measures or estimates the risk by estimating the probability of the risk occurring.
In this regard, a three-level scale is used:
- Level one High Probability It expresses a high probability of occurrence/realization of the risk and is symbolized by the letter H
- Level two It expresses the medium probability of occurrence/realization of the risk and is symbolized by the symbol M.
- Level three It reflects a low probability of occurrence/realization of the risk, Low Probability, and it is symbolized by the symbol L.
Each of the previous levels refers to a different nature of the possibility of the risk occurring. Level H means that if all controls are absent to deal with this type of risk, it will certainly materialize. Level M indicates that the absence of controls for this type of risk.
There is a difference between "measurement" and "estimation". Measurement is the effect of risks of a quantitative nature or that can be determined by a quantitative measure such as money, numbers, weights, or any numerical measure such as temperatures. As for the assessment, it is concerned with risks of a qualitative nature, the impact of which is subject to the assessment of specialists and / or managers of departments concerned with the analysis.
That is, this type of risk is likely to occur, but the frequency of its occurrence is usually limited, perhaps once or twice a year as a guide, and it varies according to the nature of the risk.
As for the third level, L, it means that the absence of controls on this type of risk does not mean its realization. If the risks are realised, they will only occur once every three to five years, as a guide and vary according to the nature of the risk.
- (Estimate the expected impact when the risk occurs. A three-level scale is used in this regard) can be used.
- Level one It expresses a high impact when the risk occurs/realization, and is symbolized by the letter H.
- Level two It expresses a Medium Impact when the risk occurs/realization and is symbolized by the symbol M.
- Level three It reflects a low impact of the occurrence/realization of the risk, Low Impact, and is symbolized by the symbol L.
Each of the previous levels indicates a different nature of the impact of the risk. Level H means that if If this type of risk occurs, it will result in many damages and losses of great impact, and the M level indicates He indicated that if this type of risk occurred, it would result in medium-impact damages and losses Level L indicates that if this type of risk occurs, it will result in negligible damages and losses.
- Based on the results of risk measurement or assessment, risks are distributed according to their type to the administrative functions of the association, and they are classified.
- The platform management determines the maximum limit for each risk indicator, to determine its viability and suitability for the platform's objectives.
- The platform management includes the risk register results of risk measurement or assessment, distribution and classification, and conducts a periodic review of the register with the aim of updating it, assessing conditions and avoiding their recurrence in the future.
• The company has the right to determine the appropriate technical support method for it, and the customer must abide by that method and the time specified for technical support. If the communication is outside working hours, the customer should refer to the usage guide.
• Transferring the customer the financial consideration for his subscription and sending him an “e-mail”. This is his approval of the privacy and usage policy.
Cancellation and refund policy:
- The subscription is treated as a fixed-term contract with a beginning and an end that starts from the moment of payment and ends after a month or a year has passed, or according to the subscription period confirmed by the customer.
- It is not possible to cancel, refund or change the type of subscription after 24 hours have passed from the successful completion of the payment process.
- Confirming the payment process is treated as confirmatory approval of the site's general terms and policies.
- The Zamn platform gives a free trial for a period of 14 days so that the user can try the service, move to the payment process, and approve the payment as the user's approval and satisfaction with the service and confirmation of his desire to commit to the subscription period, and he has no right to cancel it.
- In the event that the implementation of the refund request is approved, then the Time of Review management has the right to implement the refund order according to the total price of the service (without applying any discount).
- The subscriber is not entitled to claim a refund/cancellation if he does not observe the aforementioned risk management policy.
- The Zamn platform will send a notice 7 days before the end of the subscription, and to facilitate the subscription renewal process, the renewal amount will be automatically deducted. Note that the customer has the right to cancel this restriction by deleting his card data from the website or by canceling the automatic deduction from within his account, provided that this is implemented before the expiry date. applicable subscription.
- If the customer's credit card was automatically debited and he did not contact a request for refund or cancellation within 24 hours, then the “subscription” contract becomes valid and no action can be implemented on it, including (cancellation / modification / upgrade / refund).
The platform does not bear any responsibility in the event that the user misuses the platform, and by agreeing to register an account and authenticate it, this is considered a commitment to the ethical use of the platform. In the event that otherwise occurs, the information crime regulations applied in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must be implemented, and the user acknowledges reviewing the information crime system in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia issued by the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 79, dated 3/7/1428 AH, which was approved by Royal Decree No. M / dated 3/8/1428, and understanding the penalties related to information crimes or digital violations.
• Technical support times that we are committed to are: Sunday to Thursday 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm Saudi time Saturday and Friday: off.
Last updated: 2022-11-06